Wednesday, August 18, 2010

08 Kawasaki Concours vs 08 BMW K1200GT?

Which one should I get for the long haul for the money. I like both but I feel the BMW is way overprice and has some shady reliability. I have owned a couple of BMW bikes and they were flawless but I have heard horror stories about the K1200GT. I'm looking to make several 1200 miles trips later this year.



08 Kawasaki Concours vs 08 BMW K1200GT?stinger



both bikes are excellent machines but personally I would go with the new concours over a bmw any day. the bmw's are overpriced have higher maintanance and more things to break down. the concours is only available in silver, but it does look good. I have owned both bmw's and kawasaki and everything in between. personall I would buy a yamaha fjr1300 or the honda st1300 before I would ever buy a bmw but i would buy the kawi before either of those

No comments:

Post a Comment