Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i trade my 2002 BMW M3 Convertible to the new BMW 3 series Hardtop convertible?

BMW is coming up with the first ever 4 seater hard top convertible.



Should i trade my 2002 BMW M3 Convertible to the new BMW 3 series Hardtop convertible?ducati



THE CHRYSLER SEBRING IS A FOUR SEATER, AMONG OTHERS...ANY BODY AND EVERY BODY IS RELEASING A HARD TOP CONVERTIBLE. SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE, THAT WON'T SOLVE YOUR QUEST.



KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL THE MECHANICS TO GET THAT ROOF INTO THE TRUNK ADD WEIGHT TO THE CAR AND RAISES THE CENTER OF GRAVITY,WHICH OF COARSE EFFECTS PERFORMANCE.



WHEN EVER I PLAN ON A MAJOR PURCHASE, I READ ALL I CAN ABOUT IT. THE REVIEWS IN CAR MAGAZINES ARE WRITTEN BY PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW MORE ABOUT CARS THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON...AND THEY WON'T TELL YOU TO BUY A HONDA INSTEAD!



Should i trade my 2002 BMW M3 Convertible to the new BMW 3 series Hardtop convertible?hp



absolutely not.



E46 M3%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;3XX



hardtop convertables are overrated.
thats a decent looking car... nice engine also, twin turbo... first ever bimmer did that too... but...... the new m3's will be out this fall! going from a 2002 m3 to a 3 series isnt somthing i think you would want to do, the newly re-designed m3s will also be available in a convertible... cant wait to see it in person
Re: The BMW 3 series hard top. Well .. I would say .. ABSOLUTELY .. Hardtop convertibles are AWESOME. I test drove this car and it moves unbelievably and great control. I added about every option possible, not including active cruise control and it prices around 62,000.00 But, the base price is 50,000. Also, it is NOT easy to get from what I am finding. I am having to wait a couple months and ordered it with all options I wanted. But, as far as having them ON THE LOT at dealerships, everything in my area is SOLD OUT. They have a demo, which cannot be sold before ONE year. I have had the Mercedes 320 SLK hard top, and did test drive quite a few other models: Lexus, Acura etc .. and nothing drove like this car. I sure loved it .. :)
no, you shouldnt trade it in, because the dealer will screw you. Sell it outright, because you can bring in alot more cash, then buy the 07 m3. convertible hard tops are sexy as hell, and the new m3 is 5 times better then the previous version.



22% power increase, a v8 that is lighter then the inline 6, 420hp... DO IT.
oh yes, u should. BMW 3 series is perfect.
If you can afford the price then go ahead get it!! cuz 3 series hardtop covertible will seem pretty nice =]



P.S. or you can think about the NEW M3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment