Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hyundia or BMW?

My bro is trying to sell his 2000 BMW 3 Series with 140,000+ miles on it and its in good condition, hes selling it because he wants to save up for a house, he has $4000 left on the car from the original loan, and just wants to get rid of car payments. i have a 2004 Hyundai elantra with $9448 left on it and 55606 Miles on it, in very good condition. My bro told me if i want to i can just by his car and take over payments, so the plan is to sell my car for $9000 get a loan for $5000 payoff his car and the rest of mines. my car payments will drop by about $100! i know the milage on his car is high but its a BEAMER! should i do it? keep in mind that im still young and im going to be car hoping like this for a while anyway...



Hyundia or BMW?bmw



If he took care of the car, I would take the BMW.If he didn't take good care of the car then you looking at an expensive investment.It is your last statement that really makes me hesitate.You are young and a BMW may be too much to maintain,the Hyundai sounds more reliable.Trust me you seem like you are interested in cars so there will be cars in your future, if you can hook up with the right job,so you may want to wait on the BMW,in the meanwhile you should (and I cant believe I'm saying this)stay with the Hyundai.It makes good sense.



Hyundia or BMW?free adware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment