Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need car seat help with my BMW?

We are buying a BMW M6 but our Britax car seats won't fit in the deep bucket seats in the back. Does anyone have a BMW M6 or BMW 6 series that uses car seats? If so, what brand/style worked? Our children are both in forward facing car seats.



I need car seat help with my BMW?viruses



Have the fire department install them or take it to the dealership sometimes they will give you a car seat if yours aren't compatiable. It happened with my dodge and I had spent 200 bucks they bought me one that was great and easy to get in and out.



I need car seat help with my BMW?antispam



Call BMWNA customer service. They will be able to tell you the right car seat for the M6's spec.



The auto manufacturers make sure to test them out in order to avoid lawsuits against malfitting and unuseable options.



http://www.bmwusa.com/BMW2003/Templates/...

No comments:

Post a Comment