Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How is BMW's service and how much does it cost?

I'm thinking about buying a BMW 328i. I know the first 4 years are free (probably excludes somethings). Is their service good? And how much does it cost to maintain it after the 4 years?



How is BMW's service and how much does it cost?systemworks



I have owned my BMW 325i for nearly 2 years. It is an excellent car - however, everything has to be done through the dealership - even coolant is 'special' and has to be purchased through them. I have lived in a couple of different cities and services (basic oil change/fluid fill) run on average about $120 every 10K miles. Your major servicings will run on average about $450. I had to replace a cam shaft sensor 2 weeks ago that cost $430. And BMW's that are newer have had trouble with the light sockets getting moisture in them and going out. Both dealerships have replaced those for $11....a huge savings compared to the $45 it would've cost for them each time they go out. The car is great--quiet, nice drive, I really can't complain. Just make sure that you know what you're getting into and that you're near a dealership.



How is BMW's service and how much does it cost?windows



just sell the car after 4 years

No comments:

Post a Comment