Friday, August 20, 2010

Is the BMW 530 a good 2nd hand car to buy?

I shelved the idea of the Jeep Cherokee since all the bad reports I received about it. Now I'm interested in getting a 2003 or 2004 BMW 530 i. What is the general feeling about these cars? Are they very expensive to run? Problamatic?



Is the BMW 530 a good 2nd hand car to buy?network security



I wouldn't really do it if you want a car that is cheap to run. BMW's have pretty high maintenance costs. The $2000 brake job or transmission repair is not atypical. These are great lease cars or even new purchases because they come with warranty and free maintenance. Otherwise, I'd be careful.



Is the BMW 530 a good 2nd hand car to buy?norton internet security



Thanks for this answer. However, it does not really answer my question. I never said that I was looking for a cheapy. This answer will obviously be the best answer, since it is the only one I got !! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment