Friday, August 20, 2010

Best used BMW 3 series.?

Any of you BMW folks have a suggestion on used 3 series between 2000-2005 for durability?



Best used BMW 3 series.?free anti virus



My vote is for the 328i in the E46 Chassis (2000-2006.) Granted that is what I drive, but I haven't had any problems at all, I mean at all, I just hit 91,000 miles and I haven't had any major service or mechanical qualms. I have driven many, many BMWs and for the most part, they are very reliable, durable machines.



Now, my 1993 (E36) 325i, I was not kind to it. Smoking burnouts, high speed turns, off-camber turns, occasional overevving, sliding and skidding, drifting at times, even a few spinouts and there wasn't anything wrong with the car (besides the driver) even at 162,500 miles.



Although I have been nicer to this E46 328i, winter in Michigan is the season of the drift and slide. I've managed to slide off the road only once (DSC was off, for the record) on a particularly icy day and the car was fine, I was able to even drive it out the ditch.



The 328i is the sportiest of all the E46s, even the 330i (except the E46 330i ZHP, which gave it a good run for sport-factor.) It really is an amazing vehicle. Only recently have I modified it with aftermarket parts and now the thing is almost an M-killer.



My suggestions are as follows:



For sport: 328i or 330i ZHP (Performance Package)



  • first kiss advice
  • college students do wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment