Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I find these BMW parts?

I need to replace the coolant hoses on my BMW E30 320i, 1989. I need the upper and lower radiator hoses and all other smaller hoses asociated with the coolant system. I also need the breather hose that attaches to the rocker cover.



I have looked all over the internet for these, on Ebay, GSF, Parts-finder.com, local breakers. I have been to my local Halfords and they said they can't help me either. Can anyone suggest anywhere that may be able to sell me these hoses? Would BMW be able to supply these parts even though the car is 18 years old? How would I find the correct part numbers for these hoses?



Thanks



Where can I find these BMW parts?anti virus protection



Well BMW has full diagrams and parts references for their vehicles via their computer systems which can help identify which parts are needed: part number, price, and if they come in packages. And they can special order any part that is not in stock. So my suggestion in visit a nearby dealer



Where can I find these BMW parts?antivirus



Have you tried Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, Pep Boys, and / or Napa?
Bavarian Autosport

No comments:

Post a Comment