Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I buy a used BMW?

I am thinking about buying a used 2001 BMW 330i with 80,000 miles on it from a good bmw dealer. I was wondering would it be worth it or whould I be putting alot of money into maintenance costs?



Should I buy a used BMW?symatec



I'd buy from a BMW enthusiast who has kept the car in good shape and done all the maintenance. Dealers tend to rip you off when it comes to used cars.



I am an Audi guy, I've followed these rules and things have generally turned out very well.



Yes BMWs cost more to fix, but the drive is rewarding. So if thats something that is important to you- its worth the money. Also consider looking at the Mazda3 or 6... similar drive with lower repair costs.



Should I buy a used BMW?vista



Buy a 20 year old BMW. It wil cost you way less to maintain and money into repairs. FACT not fiction.
BMW is always legitimate,like every German car.They are the upper-class of the cars.And you have described that it is a good dealer,so buy the car.
I would buy it w/an extended warranty. What used car does not need repairs every now and then? BMW's are a little more expensive to maintain but so what. They are well worth it. I just bought a used 328i and I'm loving it. Oil changes will be a little higher but you drive longer before the next service. Unfortunately I live in the city and it sucks driving in traffic when the BMW was obviously built for the autobahn.....
i think u shud buy a car thats not dun as much milage, but used cars r better cos the value drops rapidly if u buy a brand new car
Heck no... it wont be 12,000 for long because it will start having mechanical issues and you will pay big bucks for repair and mantinance.... Seriously... It isn't worth it. I bought mine, it was new and after about a year I started having issues with the cooling and brakes. Also the steering wheel.
12k seeems pretty low for a 330i with 80k, especially from a dealer. ask to see the records to make sure the vehicle does not have a shady past. it might be a re-titled major repair subject. major repair costs might be imminent.
YES AND ALSO



The outside of the socket should be ground (negative) and the center contact at the bottom should be hot (positive)
that a good deal
Thats a pretty good deal. Maintenance will be a little pricey because it is a BMW, but you have the satisfaction of having a BMW. So this car is DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!



  • first kiss advice
  • college students do wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment