Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jealous of a friend's BMW?

I've always wanted a BMW but could never afford one. My friend knew this. A couple days ago he pulls up outside my house in a new BMW. He knows that was my dream car. He makes a lot more money than I do but why did he have to go do that? How do I control my jealousy?



Jealous of a friend's BMW?antivirus protection



You do know you are being stupid. And feelings of jealousy is hard to control. May be you can take a deep breadth, make yourself feel the hurtful feeling, cry if you wish and pour out your feelings in whatever way until you feel tired and can no longer feel jealous or angry for the moment. Then talk to yourself about your problem. The one who can help you is you yourself because it is you yourself who knows all about you yourself. It is more on how you handle your jealousy rather than stopping it from occuring because it is an emotion and you can't control emotions.



Jealous of a friend's BMW?computer repair



Ha Ha Ha Ha. Report It


Jealous Loser. Report It


It's a car. Get over it.
do not be hooked up with earthly things but on things in heaven.. ah... vanities... vanities!
Envy and jealousy can be tough to deal with. I no longer have this problem due to the fact owning material things is no longer a priority in my life even though now i can afford what I want. Dont let your reach exceed your grasp, find another ''dreamcar'' and save up. I know people that buy caddy SUVs or a newer sportscars and they are still wanting more, I understand how important a nice car is to men but you have to be realistic and set goals you can actually achive. A BMW is nothing special, later in life you will realize how unimportant your wanting a BMW was, dont let this material world bring you down, save up for something more important. Or you can do what so many in this country do, go get a loan you cant afford and die in debt.
Bang his wife ,that should make it even / lol
You really think he bought this car to piss you off ? . Wow you are a little high on yourself :))
Grow up. Or, buy a used beemer. I somehow doubt that enraging you was the primary motivation behind his forty thousand dollar purchase.
You have to control this jealousy. Think about it wow he has a BMW. Can you imagine if this BMW breaks down? How much money they are to repair? And just the typical oil change is higher than other cars. haha. You should point out all this when he starts bragging! Or is trying to show off. My best friend had a 2003 BMW it was nice and all but she had to put brakes on it and it was about 600.00. That was just the front! And the crash test sucked on BMW!!!!
you could eat alot of beans and then fart in it,



  • first kiss advice
  • no head control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment