Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I find brand new 2007 BMW 525 in NY?

Hi, I know BMW no longer makes 525. They make the 528. But I want to buy a Brand New white BMW 525 in NY. Where can I find them? They are not in the BMW dealerships. Thanks.



Where can I find brand new 2007 BMW 525 in NY?cafe racer



go to a BMW dealership and get them to search other dealers inventory...



Where can I find brand new 2007 BMW 525 in NY?free anti virus



You can't.



The average BMW last on the lot for 7-20 days. BMW dealers biggest obligation was to sell all of the 2007's before the 2008's even entered the lot. I am pretty sure that all dealers in the US reached their goal. Why would you want the 525? The 528 has a stronger engine and the front and rear was given a face lift and now the 5-Series looks smoother. If you really wanted a 525, my best bet is to look at a Certified Pre-Owned at your local BMW Dealer.
have the local bmw dealership contact their partner dealerships in other areas to see if their is one...if you are in fact a serious buyer and they find one it should be no problem for them to have it transfered from one store to another for you!



Good luck!
Again - why post two times????



Michigan BMW has them - by the truck load

No comments:

Post a Comment