Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you rather have a bmw,mercedes,audi, or lexus. Currenntly looking for a new or used car.Which

I am really looking into the mercedes e-class or bmw 5- series. P.S do you guys think the new bmw 5 (2004-2008)looks better than the old (2001-2003) ones



Would you rather have a bmw,mercedes,audi, or lexus. Currenntly looking for a new or used car.Which looks bestsymantic



I would rather have BMW cos they just take my fancy more...I like both those 5's. I recently sold my M5 (E60), but I really did like the design of it. I also have an old 5, and I think they're a pretty nice looking car aswell. I think that most Mercs are pretty ugly...haha. Lexus's look even worse, and I like a few Audi's, but they don't look as good as the BM's. BMW is good for reliability, looks, and as Jeremy Clarkson would say POWERRRRR! Haha.



Would you rather have a bmw,mercedes,audi, or lexus. Currenntly looking for a new or used car.Which looks bestviruses



BMW IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Report It


As you can see from my name I'm all about BMWs (the really old ones that were worth a darn) NO to the BMW. NO to the Mercedes any model, Yes to the Audi but get the miles low and expect a lot of problems at the infamous big problems 90K mark Audi's have has for many many years. SO sell it around 90K. As to the Lexus (toyota) Ehhh Emmm not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment