Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doing a quick study on BMW.... Okay Have you had any problems with your BMW?

*Tell me what kind of bmw



*Year



*What kind of problem (be specific)



Doing a quick study on BMW.... Okay Have you had any problems with your BMW?spyware



I've had 4 BMWs:



2007 X3 3.0si Zero problems so far.



2004 325i Head unit wouldn't eject CD. Passenger side remote side view mirror stopped working. Both repaired under warranty. A great car.



1996 318ti. Engine seized at 146,000 miles after my daughter drove it 30 minutes at 70+mph with no coolant. (radiator cap was leaking) Car would still be running today if she had looked at the temp gauge or warning lights.



1990 535i. Lots of small things wore out over the years but the car still ran great when I sold it last year. 250,000 miles!



Doing a quick study on BMW.... Okay Have you had any problems with your BMW?virus scan



2002 BMW 325i. Wouldn't start. Had to remove fuel injectors and clean them out. The problem probably was the quality of the fuel that I filled the tank up with. I believe it was a blended premium grade. Back to buying Exxon premium now, and it's fine.
Two BMW's-



2007 BMW X3- 17,000 miles, Zero Problems



2003 BMW 325xi- 21,000 Miles, Blinker Malfunction (front blinker would blink very fast for a while) 39,000 miles, Steering Column was Cracked, 63,000 miles, Ceiling Insulation and Sunroof were rubbing (Repair would cost around $1500) I just sold the car like that.
I have a 2004 BMW X3 and it is getting to the age where I am beginning to have minor problems with it. The most serious by far is that I have had to have the air bag sensor in the front passenger seat replaced, and it looks like I will have to have it replaced again. My sunroof came off the track and I had issues with water leaking into the floorboard in the front. The rain sensing windsheild wipers don't always sense the rain the way they should and the cup holder broke. I did get an extended maintenance plan so I have paid for none of this. Other than those things, everything has been pretty good.
1998 BMW 328is, 5 speed manual, owned for 1.5 years



Replaced Radiator and air pump at 129,000 miles due to component failure....



Other than that, problem free.
All cars, including BMW are not perfect.



Are you a lawyer looking for a class-action oppurtunity?



Some kind of ambulance chaser?

No comments:

Post a Comment