Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is a BMW Z3 a girly car???

I want to get one for college, this one to be exact: http://www.automotive.com/2001/65/bmw/z3... and I want to know if it is too girly? If so what convertible is not girly?



Is a BMW Z3 a girly car???



Girly car? Not if you're one of Arnold's ''girly men''. LOL!



Seriously, cars that tend to be liked/driven by women are things like VW Beetle, Toyota Celica...etc



But then again, there're women who swear by their pickup truck!



I think the Z3 is a great BMW, and in my opinion, nicer looking than the Z4. I can't explain it, it's just the design. But I don't feel neither are necessarily ''girly cars'' just because they are small roadsters. Here's why...



People who buy the Z3/Z4 are people who love to drive and feel the road; these cars give a firmer ride than other cars. The steering wheel gives excellent feedback and feels heavier than most cars. The exhaust notes are also tuned to give a throatier sound (I know at least in the Z4).



Women generally (and I'm making a general statement of course) prefer a softer more comfortable riding car if they can afford it. So for the price of a Z3 3.0 back then (2001 @ $38,545 base MSRP), the car that is at the same price range that is probably more favored by the ladies (but not necessarily ''girly'') could be an RX300, Mercedes-Benz C class, Infinity I30, and many other choices. But there're of course exceptions... and those are the kind of women I like!



  • first kiss advice
  • college students do wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment