Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cost: Mercedes CLS63 AMG and BMW 760Li?

I was browsing ebay motors and came across something that puzzled me. A CLS63 cost more than a 760Li. If the BMW is pushing a v12 and Benz is a v8, I would think the BMW would cost more. So why does the Benz cost more?



I.E. I do know that the Benz is supercharged



Cost: Mercedes CLS63 AMG and BMW 760Li?computer security



The Mercedes is more because it is a Mercedes. These really is nothing good about it. It looks almost identical to the half of the price Cl or E class. having experience with my BMW's and MB's I have came to my mind that BMW are definitely worth it more that a Benz. BMW dealers are also better. At my Mercedes dealer, After my car went into the shop FOUR time in a month, I got a KIA Rio rental car. It really did not add up; having a $60000 Mercedes and getting a $10000 rental car. At my BMW dealer, my BMW dealer that went to the shop for shceduled maintenance, I got a $40000 rental car. I definitely think the Benz is just a Chrysler with the Mercedes Badge. I have a Friend that has a BMW M5 and he races the CLS and Won. The Benz is NOT supercharged.

No comments:

Post a Comment