Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is the BMW 8 series too much to handle as a first car??

I am obsessed with this car as of recently with it's timeless styling in my opinion, offering luxury, as well as pure power to back it up.



Plus, I always would love to have a car not too many people have, that would make people's heads turn, or at least say to themselves that they haven't seen a BMW like that.



And with the fact that a used model goes for around $20k, this makes my dream all the more attainable.



However, is this car even practical to get in this day and age? The way I see it, most used models exceed 100k miles and I heard many of them are maintenance nightmares, unless they are perfectly maintained. I can't even imagine the insurance costs of a sports car such as this for a 17 year old as myself.



So really, is this too much of a car for me, with the power provided, and the costs of insurance and repairs?



Would the 840ci be a better bet to get, since it's a bit weaker? I also heard the engine on this model is more reliable as well.



Is the BMW 8 series too much to handle as a first car??free adware remover



you are right about the head turning, performance and luxury of the vehicle. Though i dont have an 8 series I bought a new model and my insurance is suprisingly low.



Let me put it this way, if you want it get it. Make your dream come true but i cant promise it wont have any issues if it has over 100k miles on it. I would have to know your income if you could afford it or not. You only live once, go ahead and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment