Friday, August 20, 2010

Biding on BMW Rims 323i?

Please help I want to purchase som dub bellagio 18inc chrome spinners off ebay and the owner say they will fit merz, bmw %26 audi, but I need to know if they will fit my vehicle b4 I bid. I guess the seller hasnt checked his emails to c that ive asked this question . Here are the measurements on the rims and wheels-225/40 , offset 42, 5 bolts, load 92, 18x7...bolt patter 5 x112 and also have universal bolt patter drill set 5x100...Can anyone tell me if these will fit? Please



Biding on BMW Rims 323i?noton



I know there are 18'' rims from BMW that will fit the 323i. Not sure about your aftermarket rims though. Best bet is to just go to a dealer and get the specs of the 18'' BMW rims, and compare it line by line to your rim.



Biding on BMW Rims 323i?stinger



You didn't tell us what year your car was, but according to tirerack.com a 1985 BMW 323i has a 5x100 lug pattern. The lug pattern and offset should work just fine, but a 323i probably will not clear a set of 18x7 wheels and tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment