Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Audi vs.BMW?

Well Ive seen a question like this before and did not like the results. I think Audi has the better cars. Here are my reasons



1.Audi has less cars but most normal people couldn't tell a difference between an M5 or an M3.(they have about 35 cars. most with just different rims...)



2. Some Audi's use Lamborghini parts(at least that would make me buy it!)



3. They are classier.



4.They have nicer rear lights*



5. they are cheaper and and have a model for every kind of person.



* lately the new BMW's have had awesome looking lights until the new series came out. I hate the new designer for this because the rear lights look so ugly and out of place....



Post your thoughts on this topic.



Audi vs.BMW?antivirus downloads



Between the two, Audi. Almost all my friends who owns BMWs have issues with their BMWs. I know that for a fact coz I always have to pick them up or drop them off at the BMW dealership service department because of their car problems. What a pain :p



Audi vs.BMW?cafe racer



BMW is of a much higher status than Audi. BMW also has less technical problems regardless of what the answerer said. BMW is much more respected than Audi. Report It


1. Most people can't tell an A4 from an A6, either. What's your point?

No comments:

Post a Comment