Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anybody else feel like prefer BMW over everything else?

When I was in high school, my second car was a '91 BMW 318is. Ever since I drove that car, I've been spoiled on everything else. Just recently, the Ford truck I was forced to buy (I couldn't afford anything else) gave out on me and I've been driving my dad's '97 328ci around til it's fixed. I miss my BMW so much! Even though it was old, I still feel spoiled to how much smoother the ride is, and how much quieter and more powerful the engine is.



Anybody else feel like prefer BMW over everything else?download



yeah i like bmw my husband drives a 535i



Anybody else feel like prefer BMW over everything else?hijackthis



Hi there,



Totally agree, bought my first one 9 years ago. 325i with certified 16K km on the clock. It now has 140K km on the clock and still drives and accelerates like new. No plans to sell it.



Then I bought an 840 which is parked next to it. Quite simply the best car I have ever driven.



Just my opinion which may or may not help
Would you like to restate your question?



Like it doesn't like make like sense
I do. I recently got my first one. When I was looking at them, every time I saw a cool feature I'd say ''awww!'' My German genes swelled with pride and saluted.



Even at 5 years old and with high miles, it's by far the best car I've ever had. I would like to keep it for a long time, and I probably won't even consider any other car when the time comes to replace it.



Which will be a huge relief, because I tend to over research everything!
yes, only cars I will probably ever own. Best ride, fun, real nice fit and finish, well built, and reliable. BMW forever
Have you driven a Toyota Camry???For road noise.suspension,ride it is a very nice car to drive.
3 Series BMW is definitely a fun car to drive. And, suprisingly quite not too expensive to maintain.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment