Friday, August 20, 2010

Replacing my BMW Logo?

How can I take off the old BMW logo on my 3 series and put on a new one? Do I risk damaging the paint if I do it myself or should I let a professional do it?



Replacing my BMW Logo?nortin



if you're talking about the emblems on the hood or trunk, they are held on by two grommets on the back. you can use dental floss and slip it underneath the emblem, wrap it around a few times, and pull.



installing a new emblem is easier. you can buy a new emblem from several places online (cheaper than dealer) or just goto your dealer.



Replacing my BMW Logo?pc security



Ism.
Pop the retaing clips in the back and replace it with a new one.. if they are the side mounts.. carefull peel off and replace with new ones 9its sticky tape backing..

No comments:

Post a Comment