Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Short term car insurance on bmw m3 but im 22?

I am 22 years old. My friend is letting me borrow his BMW M3 2003 for a couple of days on the basis that I get insurance, obviously! However, I have searched everywhere and to no avail. Either, the short term policies dont insure cars such as bmw m3 as it is group 18 insurance, or because I am not 23. Can someone please help?! I am in England, U.K by the way! Many thanks



Short term car insurance on bmw m3 but im 22?spyware remover



vechial com type this in yahoo search engine



Short term car insurance on bmw m3 but im 22?virus removal



Not to sure how the laws are there, but if you arent the owner of the vehicle you will not be able to obtain insurance on the vehicle as you have no financial interest in it. Your friend will need to obtain the insurance himself and let his ins co. know that he has a friend driving it.
maybe use a local high street broker , cheaper prices by far , and in some instances the owners insurance company may be able to add you to their insurance poilicy as a temp driver from a period of 1 day up to a max of 2 weeks for the same admin charge of 拢10.00 depending on company.

No comments:

Post a Comment