Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the Bmw M3 insurance like?

im a 16 year old female in Florida and im looking into getting a 2002-2003 Bmw m3 in august.I was wondering if anyone else has one and could tell me what the insurance would be like. haha



Whats the Bmw M3 insurance like?product key



My son is 17 and pays $135 for liability only on a 2000 Cavalier. It would be more if it wasn't under my policy. I have a 2002 M3 and it costs me about $85 a month full coverage. I'm also 39. Count on 300-400 per month. It will go up after your first accident. If this had been my car at 16, I would not be typing this right now. It is way too much for an inexperienced driver. Rear bumper damage will cost you $900. I know this. So do the insurance companies.



Whats the Bmw M3 insurance like?triumph



It will be around $1500. And unlike what ''v'' said, the insurance prices for males and females do not vary very much.
Well Kaila, I don't know if anybody that has quoted any numbers here is an insurance agent or not so unless you get actual quotes, I wouldn't base things on what you're seeing. Insurance rates vary so dramatically by age, driving experience, good drive, student, gender, type of car, state, city and even zip code within a city, number of miles driven, profession and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment